Aptitude assessments provide a quick measure of a candidate’s ability in relevant areas such as verbal, numerical, abstract and diagrammatic reasoning. Saville Consulting present a new range of contemporary aptitude assessments consisting of three ranges:
- Analysis Aptitude Range: verbal, numerical and diagrammatic tests for high level roles.
- Comprehension Aptitude Range: verbal, numerical and error checking tests for general level roles.
- Technical Aptitude Range: spatial, mechanical, and diagrammatic tests for practical roles.
The assessments are available in a Swift version, or an in-depth version. Swift assessments combine three short sub-tests - most of which can be completed within 20 minutes.
Each assessment can be conducted in a supervised environment (supervised access), or an unsupervised environment (invited access).
These transform the experience for both the test user and candidate, by offering:
- Shorter assessment times
- Fresh, modern content and design
- Greater job relevance
- Clear instructions
- New, in-depth outputs
- Candidate friendly feedback
PeopleCentric’s experienced team can help you select which Saville Consulting assessment is best suited to your needs.