Invited Access (IA)
Comprehension Aptitudes (IA): Comprehension Aptitudes has been designed for use in an online unsupervised format with operational, administrative, commercial and customer service employees.
This online assessment provides in-depth information on an individual’s verbal (16 min), numerical (16 min) and error checking (6 min) aptitudes.
These unsupervised assessments can be completed individually or together as a battery and are often used for online screening purposes.
Secure Access (SA)
There are four parallel versions of the comprehension level aptitude assessments, each target a specific industry type and provide an in-depth measure of verbal (14 min), numerical (14 min) and error checking (8 min) aptitude. Each assessment can be completed individually or together as a battery.
- Commercial Aptitudes (SA): sales and counter staff in Retail, Banking and Financial Services.
- Administrative Aptitudes (SA): administrative staff in private and public sector offices.
- Operational Aptitudes (SA): employees in Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Transport.
- Customer Aptitudes (SA): call centres, hospitality, leisure, health and education.
The supervised Comprehension Aptitude assessments include a breakdown of sub-scores.
Verbal Comprehension sub-scores:
- Understanding Word Meaning
- Comprehending Text
- Making Verbal Inferences
Numerical Comprehension sub-scores:
- Understanding Tables
- Comprehending Graphs
- Making Numerical Inferences
Error Checking sub-scores:
- Checking Letters
- Checking Numbers
- Checking Codes
- Spotting Mistakes