Develop your coaching skills to get the best out of your employees. Learn to use coaching techniques as an effective management tool to empower employees. Discover how to foster a coaching culture in your organisation, providing an environment that supports employee development and personal accountability.
You will be able to help employees clarify their performance objectives, create a plan for achieving objectives, identify and overcome barriers to success.
On this 2-day workshop, you will learn:
- What coaching is and the principles that underlie it
- Where the boundaries lie
- When coaching is appropriate (when to coach and when to take the lead)
- Develop coaching skills: Identify readiness for coaching, establish the coaching relationship, build rapport, listen, reflect, use intuition, use thoughtful questioning, give feedback, develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence, agree on actions
- Prepare a coaching plan and a personal development plan
- Structure a coaching session
- Deal with challenging, difficult and delicate situations
- Review the effectiveness of coaching
- Observe experienced coaches in action
- Gain practical experience conducting and receiving coaching